Thursday 5 November 2009

A Blight On Mental Health

I used to get down because of work and not feeling that I was ever really going to go anywhere and was I enough for the people around me. I know it sounds like schoolboy worries but at the age of 24 I'd never felt that bad about myself. Now ive started university and am feeling better than ever. I was so anxious about whether I was going to be able to cope with the workload and lack of money and if it was a step back in my life but can safely say this is the most liberating decision ive ever made, its like a massive weight has been lifted from me that i didnt even know was there.
I think this is the first time in my life where I'm so sure about what I want for myself and im not concerned more about what I'm not doing. I dont have that 'lost' feeling anymore The next three years are going to be such a struggle, but its going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment